14 Aug 8 Truths From 18 Years Of Coaching
View this post on Instagram
- Most people underestimate the calories they eat and underestimate the calories they burn.
- You’re probably not pushing your weights on big lifts enough or doing the right kind of volume to make substantial progress.
- Strength training helps you build muscle and shape your body. Being in the ideal body fat range helps you showcase your ideal body.
- Metabolic conditioning can give you the same results in half the time of standard cardio. If it’s not convenient it’s hard to be consistent.
- Meal prepping saves you tremendous time and money every week. Regularly infusing variety is the key to sticking with it.
- You won’t make progress 52 weeks a year. Lock it in when you can and accept there will be break-even periods. It’s direction over perfection.
- Great programming leads to unparalleled results but can get a little monotonous to some. Setting goals on key lifts prevents this.
- If you’re constantly following a great training program and not getting the results you want, your diet is the problem. Talk to a coach to help you breakthrough.